Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday!


1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

Never, I was on a Jury though. The guy didn't even show up in Court for four days, he was guilty of a hit and run and other things.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

I have my Mom's and Grandma's Wedding Dress....I still don't know what to do with them....

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

Happy: Hockey Game; Traveling 
Sad: Paint, Shoot pictures, Watch TV, search the internet or Sleep
Stressed: Paint, Shoot Pictures, Hot Tub, Shopping or Sleep

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

Don't have kids; if I did, I would probably let them sleep in the bed, until a certain age

5. Do you watch late night TV?

Of course! I love Chelsea Lately, but since I get the East Coast feed, I usually watch it at 8pm.... I have most shows on TiVo, so I usually just watch them until the ABC Morning news come on at 2am....but if nothing is left to be watched on TiVo, then I will watch Nightline and Jimmy Kimmel. If all else fails, I usually watch The Golden Girls, still one of my favorites!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...